March 21, 2023:
The Center for Student Professional Development is hosting a Job and Internship Fair from 2-5 p.m. March 21 in the Moumgis Auditorium.
All majors are welcome. If you need help with your resume or interview preparation, reach out to Career Services, located on the first floor of Segal Hall.
- Career assessment and counseling
- Resume reviews and interview preparation
- Major and career information resources
- Job search strategies
- Professional development and communication training
- ExperienceLink – an online career management program, which allows students to create a personal profile, upload resumes, research companies and apply to part-time, internship and full-time job positions
You can make an appointment with an advisor by stopping by the CSPD office or by calling 215.489.2448. You can also email email@example.com.